In order to comply with article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform the user of our data:
Social denomination: SIGNALS IN MOTION S.L
Registered address: CAN MARCET 23 - 08781 - HOSTALETS DE PIEROLA - BARCELONA
Phone: 93 778 83 19
Object The provider, responsible for the website, makes this document available to users with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE ), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use of the website. Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, understanding as sufficient with the publication on the provider's website.
Intellectual and industrial property The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization by part of the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers. for Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case requires prior written authorization from the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights. The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, the provider has the express and prior authorization from them. The provider DOES NOT expressly AUTHORIZE third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, having in any case redirect to the provider's main website. The provider recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of the provider over them, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by part of the same. To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email.
Veracity of the information. All the information provided by the User must be truthful. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated through the forms for the subscription of the Services. It will be the responsibility of the User to keep all the information provided to SIGNALS IN MOTION S.L permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to their real situation. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the provider or third parties.
Minors. To use the services, minors must always obtain the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who are ultimately responsible for all acts carried out by the minors in their charge. The responsibility for determining the specific content to which minors access corresponds to those minors, that is why if they access inappropriate content over the Internet, mechanisms will have to be established on their computers, in particular computer programs, filters and blocks, which They allow you to limit the available content and, although they are not infallible, they are especially useful to control and restrict the materials that minors can access.
Obligation to make correct use of the Web. The User agrees to use the Web in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as morals and good customs. For this purpose, the User will refrain from using the page for illegal or prohibited purposes, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of computer equipment or documents files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment of the provider. In particular, and by way of indication but not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general, any kind of material that: (a) is contrary, despises or attempts against fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in international treaties and other current norms; (b) induces, incites or promotes criminal, degrading, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and public order; (c) induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition; (d) is contrary to the right to honor, personal or family privacy or the image of people; (e) in any way damages the credibility of the provider or third parties; and (f) constitutes illegal, misleading or unfair advertising.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation will be applied, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all derivative conflicts or The Courts and Tribunals of HOSTALETS DE PIEROLA related to its use.
1. DATA OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Business name: SIGNALS IN MOTION S.L (hereinafter, the "Company" or the "Responsible").
Address: CAN MARCET 23 - 08781 - HOSTALETS DE PIEROLA - BARCELONA
Phone: 93 778 83 19
Email for communications regarding data protection: email@example.com
1.2. Data Protection Officer There is no designated Data Protection Officer.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA The treatment that we carry out of your personal data responds to the following purposes: - Provide you with information related to the products and services offered by our company and which are detailed on this web site. - Carry out the contracting of our services by accepting the corresponding budget / order and / or signing a commercial contract. - Send you news and updates about our entity by email and / or post, as well as updates to our catalog of products and services.
2.1. Period of Conservation of your data We will keep your personal data from the moment you give us your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of the treatment. In such cases, we will keep your data blocked for the legally required periods.
3. LEGITIMATION AND DATA COLLECTED The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the express consent granted by means of a positive and affirmative act (fill in the corresponding form and mark the acceptance box of this policy) at the time of providing us with your personal data.
3.2. Data categories The data collected refers to the category of identifying data, such as: Name and Surname, Telephone, Postal Address, Company, Email, as well as the IP address from where you access the data collection form.
4. SECURITY MEASURES Within our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, according to Art. 32 of the RGPD EU 679/2016.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA No data transfers or international transfers of your data are foreseen, except for those authorized by tax, commercial and telecommunications legislation as well as in those cases in which a judicial authority requires it.
6. USER RIGHTS Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. For reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The person in charge of the file will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. In accordance with current legislation, you have the following rights: the right to request access to your personal data, the right to request its rectification or deletion, the right to request the limitation of its treatment, the right to oppose the treatment, the right to the portability of the data. data and likewise, to revoke the consent granted. Likewise, he has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
6.1. How to exercise my rights? To exercise your rights, you must contact the person in charge, requesting the corresponding form to exercise the chosen right. Optionally, you can go to the competent Control Authority to obtain additional information about your rights. The contact details for the exercise of your rights are the telephone number 93 778 83 19 and the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to attach a copy of a document that allows us to identify you.
7. CONSENT TO SEND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, completing the data collection form and checking the corresponding box "I accept the sending of electronic communications ”, you are granting express consent to send to your email address, telephone, fax or other electronic means in sending information about the Company.